Our organizational structure consists of BDFL and a small number of support staff, as well as members of our user community who are involved in improving Funtoo Linux. Development efforts are driven by the BDFL as well as our users, and efforts are under way to implement various mechanisms to allow supporters of Funtoo Linux to chart the future direction of the project.
Funtoo Linux Core Team members are Funtoo Linux developers who are actively contributing to technical aspects of Funtoo Linux, and are available for resolving bugs and other QA issues. Please see Core Team Responsibilities for general policies, Funtoo Linux Vision for an understanding of strategic direction, and TODO for immediate things that need to get done.
- Benevolent Dictator for Life
- Daniel Robbins is the Chief Architect of Funtoo Linux, and so-called "Benevolent Dictator for Life."
- Core Team Lead
Staff members help keep the project running day-to-day, and may have significant development responsibilities:
Developers tend to contribute more independently, but also may serve in some staff support roles:
Editors assist us with wiki content -- adding new documentation and maintaining existing ones:
BDFL, Staff and Contributor Map
Where to Find Us
- Giuseppe Miceli - ferdy - new
- Daniel Cordero - TheAppleMan
- Brant Gurganus - brantgurga
- Mathieu Bélanger - destroyFX
- Benedikt Böhm = hollow - Metro contributor
- Jonas Bernoulli - tarsius
- Lee Thompson - Stagr.Lee - Vagrant/VeeWee hacking
- Adrien Dessemond - 404_Error - Funtoo SPARC (since epoch 1296959908)
- Víctor Román Archidona - vroman - hardened, gcc-4.8 series